Last modified:2015, December 17 - 1:24pm
On the 2nd of October 2015, prof. dr hab. Piotr Bojarski, Dean of the Faculty of Mathematics, Physics and Informatics of the University of Gdańsk appointed to the Advisory Board representatives of leading companies from the TriCity, which are connected with the profile of the activities of the Faculty.
The Advisory Board is a body which provides consulting services and forms opinions concerning the curricula. The Board consists of persons representing institutions and organisations which provide the Faculty of Mathematics, Physics and Informatics with substantive support and expert knowledge within a number of areas connected with its educational profile.
Members of the Advisory Board:
- Stephan Sakowicz - Kainos
- Magdalena Misiewicz - Sii Sp. z o.o.
- Jan Flik - Intel Technology Poland Sp. z o.o.
- Marek Żmuda - Intel Technology Poland Sp. z o.o.
- Jacek Szymański - Atena Usługi Infromatyczne i Finansowe S.A.
- Ewa Tokarska - Goyello Sp. z o.o.
- Krzysztof Kąkol - PGS Software S.A.
- Krzysztof Moszyk - Fundacja 3Camp
- Łukasz Żelewski - Agencja Rozwoju Pomorza S.A.
- Krzysztof Samaszko - Misys
Any company interested in the educational profile of the Faculty, which would like to be able to influence the contents of the curriculum followed during the course of studies
may join the Advisory Board. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.